I'm so thankful the weekend is finally here
The week has passed by in a blur
Sometimes it feels like you're functioning on this caffeine autopilot, going from one thing to the next. haha. yes, i will show you a picture of my nescafe fan status. haha. i even have a nescafe mug now haha and soon i can claim more nescafe items you know. haha. I am trying to go decaff though.
I love sundays
Simply because going to church just refreshes you
mentally and spiritually
And prepares you to face the week ahead :)
The weather is bad, rainy and dark at like 5 :/
We gained an hour last night :)
On a brighter note, my heater is up and working and i am so happy
I never knew i was supposed to feel this warm :)
OHHH and i'm quite excited about going to egypt in spring haha it sounds quite cool :)
Do you know that christmas is round the corner too?
Walking down oxford street today, i realised that all the lights are up now
I love christmas, it's my favourite time of the year
And now that i'm a million miles away it means so much more to me
I'm really looking forward to 14dec :)
And i'm in the baking mood haha maybe i should make tirumisu for my ocf group this friday :) haha did i mention i'm very thankful for my group? Haha. I learn so much from them during discussions. :)
I have been out the whole day time to get some work done. Need to try and finish half of my ssm essay by today then i can send it to my tutor. Wish me luck.
Last friday's bible study i was leading really struck a chord in my heart, about how we should live lives worthy of the sacrifice made on the cross, drifting away from christ, temptations and all. Living a life worthy of the sacrifice made on the cross, a challenge, i hope to take up every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment